Bundesblock is seeking interns for the fall of 2018
The German Blockchain Association – Bundesblock – was established in June 2017 and has rapidly grown in number of association members and task force participants. Speaking the voice of the German blockchain community, the association seeks to influence top-down political changes while encouraging and supporting grassroot initiatives. The association is currently looking for a Research & Communications Intern in the upcoming fall for a 4-6 months internship – will this be you?
Your work will be centred around intercommunications with the media and relevant stakeholders. You will, so to speak, be the external voice of the association, conveying informative and transparent messages to the public. It is an important responsibility of the Bundesblock to not only foster and engage with the ecosystem, but also invite stakeholders in to influence the work of the association itself.
- Research political blockchain initiatives and stay updated on blockchain related news
- Daily communication with press and key stakeholders
- Formulate press statements that attract the eyes of politicians and journalists
- Create content for relevant social media channels and https://bundesblock.de
- A strong interest for blockchain technology
- Solid research skills
- The ability to convey political messages in a clear language to various audiences
- Full professional proficiency in both English and German
You will be working from the Berlin-based coworking space Blockchain Embassy. The working hours are flexible and can easily be combined with your studies.
We look forward to receiving your CV and brief motivation – please send your (English) application to firstname.lastname@example.org.